Thursday, March 27, 2014

Greer | Agent Spotlight | Class of 2015 | Poquoson High School


Hi!

Welcome to the very first addition of the Class of 2015 "Agent Spotlight" mini-series!
I am so excited to showcase my Agents this year that I am not even going to waste any time:


I am so very happy to introduce to you, Greer, who is representing Poquoson High School on this year's Sarah Elle Photography Senior Agent model team!

Of course, the first picture I have to share of her is of her and her mom. 

I asked each of my Agents to send me pictures that they would be willing to have me post on the blog {instead of me just scouring their social media to find the silliest ones I could ;) } and what is one of the few pictures she sends?! Her and her mom! LOVE it!

When I met them at Greer's Senior Agent meet and greet I could tell she and her mom were close but it melted my heart when I saw that she wanted to share a picture of them together in her "Agent Spotlight." 

 When I asked Greer's mom to provide a picture of Greer this is the one she chose ;)

As you can see, Greer is a cheerleader for local competitive squad, Fame Limitless. Greer has proudly been a cheerleader for the past TWELVE years and cheers not only for Fame Limitless but also Poquoson High School's sideline squad and their competition team.


One of the things that really stood out to me about Greer was that she is a really giving person. On top of being the assistant coach for the Poquoson Midgets Cheerleading and being active in YoungLife, Greer goes every single day to the elementary school to work with the first grade students!

 (Greer at YoungLife camp in NY)

Not only is she giving, but Greer is clearly the Chuck Norris of her generation because I KID YOU NOT she showed up to her Agent meet and greet WITH A CONCUSSION all because she didn't want to cancel! Is that determination or what? (or crazy... maybe a little crazy)

The "how" of her concussion story is still a little foggy....
(Get it?! foggy... concussions make your head foggy...eh? eh? hahaha I try...)


Regardless, Greer is one beautiful, giving, and determined gal and I am thrilled to have her on this year's Senior Agent model team!

Best,
Sarah


another one from mom that I just had to sneak in here because it's so cute!
Welcome to the model team, Greer!!
Stay tuned next week to meet another one of my Class of 2015 Senior Agent models!

No comments:

Post a Comment