Monday, January 6, 2014

Nichole + Mike {Hilton Vilage} | Hampton Roads Couples Photographer

Hi!
Early in 2013 I had the pleasure of working with Nichole and Mike and their three boys for a family session before Mike left on a deployment. When I held my business birthday celebration while he was gone, Nichole messaged me to snag one of the birthday gifts; but this time around she wanted get some personal session time for just her and Mike. The thing she didn't know was that Mike had ALREADY contacted me long before the birthday celebration to set something up for when he returned! Does he win the best-deployed-husband-of-the-year award or what?!
So, the cat had to come out of the bag, or the beans had to be spilled or whatever the expression that fits the best here is... basically, the point is we had to tell Nichole! haha

Needless to say she was excited! :)

I can't tell you how much I ADORE these two. I even said to them during their shoot that when they are together I forget they're parents to three boys. To which they both laughed and said "we forget too!" haha HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!
***You'll notice in some of the shots that they're holding Starbucks cups--Since the day was pretty frigid they brought along some hot cocoa to keep warm (and they brought me one too! Doubly sweet bonus points for them!). They made for pretty cute props, too, if you ask me :)

As always, Nichole and Mike, it was wonderful getting to work with you! I couldn't have asked for a better session to start off the 2014 year!

Looking forward to working with you one day at your new duty station (England, baby!!)! Safe safe travels and lots of warm wishes on your new adventure :)

Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment