Sunday, December 29, 2013

Danielle + Lance {Ft. Monroe} | Hampton Roads Engagement Photographer

Hi!

After first meeting Danielle and Lance at their in-person consultation I came home and almost immediately started writing this post. I was just so excited about them and getting to work with them that I wanted to make sure I remembered everything just as it was: so I started blogging!

When two people are as in love as Danielle and Lance are it is hard to hide the admiration and care they feel for each other. During our meeting it was difficult for me to pay attention to what they were saying because I was so in awe at how they looked at one another. Every time one of them spoke the other looked at them with such love and support and never once took their eyes off of the other. 

You know how in normal conversation even the listening parties tend to engage with everyone in the conversation and interact or interject as one person is speaking? That doesn't happen with these two lovebirds: if Danielle is speaking Lance looks lovingly on at her while she speaks and vice versa!

It's BEAUTIFUL to witness.

 Even more exciting (if that's possible) was the fact they not only wanted to include their pups in the shoot but they didn't want the "typical" overly romantic and obviously lovey-dovey kind of location. They specifically requested something more urban and "industrial."

Ft. Monroe was the perfect spot!
(Aren't their pups just the cutest duo ever?! Ok, maybe they're tied for first with Danielle and Lance...)



Of course, I can't help myself: I love romance; so I couldn't help but want to snag some "near a big giant tree with beautiful sunlight" kind of shots- and fortunately they liked this idea, too ;)
(I love these ones!! ^^^)

One thing I really like to do when working with couples is to get a little bit of "secret intel" on each of them ;)
(Get ready Danielle and Lance, because I KNOW you've been dying to know what the other had to say!)

Danielle says that her absolute favorite thing about Lance is "how he makes [her] feel special and important every day" and that one thing she loves about him that he doesn't know is how he "still acts as if he is in the 'new' phase" and that they "have not gotten into an old boring routine."

Lance's favorite thing on the other hand is that Danielle isn't one to just sit at home but rather she enjoys doing things with him and his friends and family. (This next one might be my favorite answer...) When asked, Lance said that one thing he loves about Danielle that she doesn't know is "how smart and honest she is" and the fact that she does "not take advantage of people and situations that most people would. This shows how good of a person she really is."
 If their pictures don't show it enough for you then their answers clearly do: these two are so very much in love :)


Danielle and Lance, I am SO happy for you both and am excited to see pictures from your Michigan wedding next Fall! Thank you for making my last session of 2013 so enjoyable!

Congratulations!!!

Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment