Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Very Special Bea-A-B-Y | Personal | Hampton Roads Portrait Photographer

Hi!

Last week I had the absolute pleasure of traveling to Long Island, NY for a shoot. Yes, you read that right, I had a session in Long Island. For a portrait photographer in Virginia traveling to New York for a session is, at least to me, a pretty big deal.

I cannot tell you how excited I was to officially become a "traveling photographer!" 

Even more exciting? This session was the first time I would also meet my newest niece, Bea.

Yep, the people who requested MY services were my very own family (my step-sister to be exact). That is a huge compliment to me- they could have easily hired anyone in their state (or even a state next door!) but instead they requested me :)

I tried to explain that there were VERY capable people in Long Island and across New York city who could EASILY fulfill their newly-born photo request- someone perhaps who even SPECIALIZES in newborn photography and family portraits.
 
Because, as you all know, I am not one of those people.

But they insisted. And I, of course, couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet and capture 6 weeks new Bea, on camera.

Congratulations you guys and thanks bunches for making me a super cute niece ;)
It was well worth the trip through the city :)

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment