Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rayanne | Agent Spotlight | Class of 2015 | Poquoson High School

Hi!

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I am looking forward to working with Rayanne!

Rayanne is representing Poquoson High School's class of 2015 for my Sarah Elle Photography Senior Agent model team and she is, simply put: a fantastic fit!

She has this awesome unique style that truly is her own- you know the kind that only a few girls can really pull off but lots of people try? (ok maybe it's just me and I always try to have the look Rayanne has and I seem to just fail miserably...)

PLUS she is super active in school: band, French Honor Society, Spanish Club, Key Club, AND she is part of International Club and gets to travel to the Czech Republic starting THIS WEEKEND for a trip with the club! How cool is that?!


Oh! And maybe the neatest thing I learned about Rayanne at our meet and greet? She just had a BREAKFAST CLUB inspired birthday party!

Yep, you read that right: BREAKFAST CLUB inspired! She had all the foods each cast member ate during the infamous lunch scene and everyone dressed like their favorite character. 

I was seriously blown away when she told me that! I may just have to have a party like that next year (not even kidding)!!

 But beyond her awesome birthday party choices Rayanne is a fantastic big sister to her 3 younger siblings. I love how much my Agents love their brothers and sisters- so much so that when I ask them to send me pictures of themselves they think to send me one of them with their family!

And of course, it's no surprise that Rayanne has a supportive and sweet mom who didn't miss a beat when I asked her to share images of Rayanne for her blog and happily sent these along to me:
How cute is she?!


Everyone please join me in welcoming Rayanne to the Class of 2015 Sarah Elle Photography Senior Agent model team and wish her one AWESOME time in the Czech Republic!!

Best,
Sarah

p.s. new here? Be sure to follow the facebook page to see Rayanne's Junior shoot later this month! You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment