Monday, August 18, 2014

Out From Behind The Lens | My Own Experience | Hampton Roads Personal

Hi!

Recently I had the opportunity to have my pictures taken by the VERY talented LeZandra of LeZandra Photography. We had talked about this for a couple of weeks and then one Thursday it all just sort of came together and the next day I was in her house, in her makeup chair, getting AIRBRUSHED by the stylist you all know and love, Markia (she works with LeZandra a whole bunch just like she works with me and my clients!).

*SIDENOTE: My experience with airbrush makeup needs its OWN blog post so be sure to check back soon for that one- it was INCREDIBLE*

Here's the thing: I have a new brand coming out very very soon- you may have seen some hints towards it lately (packaging...session guide overhaul...dropping hints...etc.) and with that a completely NEW website is happening as well!  My business is growing and with that I felt the need to grow with it...

Cue the photo shoot ;)

LeZandra is a very well known boudoir photographer in the area and while I had every intention of keeping my clothes ON for this shoot (and did keep them on thank you very much) I knew she had the style, the brand, and the business mindset I am working to achieve and therefore she was the perfect fit!

PLUS we've been online friends for a while so I was excited to actually have the chance to spend time with her :)

But despite all that I was SUPER NERVOUS that day! HOLY MOLY.

I mean.... she's fantastic. And has double the time in business that I do and she's really confident and she's all around a pretty awesome person! HOW COULD I NOT BE NERVOUS?!

But oh my goodness let me tell you: It was fantastic! Maybe it was a combination of the fantastic airbrush job Markia did plus the fact that I LOVED my outfit choices- but I had THE BEST time!

No wonder LeZandra is so good a her job- she made me feel SO comfortable and beautiful!

And, as promised, here are some of my absolute FAVS from the shoot! (Trust me it was hard to narrow them down)


Stay tuned because in just TWO WEEKS I will be unveiling the entire new brand AND throwing a pretty awesome celebration with goodies and giveaways you won't want to miss!!

XO,
Sarah

p.s. which picture above is your favorite? I'm curious if your favorite is my favorite ;)

1 comment:

  1. How do I pick just ONE favorite?! They're all gorgeous! If I absolutely had to pick a favorite though, I'd say third row down, left picture. I'm so happy that your business is growing. You're obviously doing something you absolutely love and it's great to see! :)

    ReplyDelete