Saturday, May 3, 2014

Claire S. | Agent Spotlight | Hampton Roads Senior Portrait Photographer

Hi!

You just have to meet Claire! 

Claire is the newest addition to the Sarah Elle Photography Senior Agent model team and she is fabulous!


Claire is sweet, polite, energetic, and motivated-- pretty much everything an #SEPagent is; plus she is active in her school  and really close with her family. I mean seriously, anyone who sends a picture of themselves with their mom when asked to provide pictures is truly someone who views family as a big personal value-- ALL of my agents are like this! I love it!


Claire is one of those girls who really doesn't fit into any one box: she plays Lacrosse and is a swimmer; but she also is really interested in art as well as photography (yay!) and spends her time volunteering at the elementary school, too!


It's clear that Claire has been a Virginia Tech fan for quite some time-- and if she doesn't end up there for school in a year I'm not sure what her family (or ME for that matter) will think! ;)


Claire also sent in a picture of her and her dog, Chico, who she got for her birthday last year. I'm pretty sure anyone who includes a picture of their pup gets a gold star in my book. And i'm certain Chico and Charlie need to meet one day very soon, don't you?! They look like they would be fast friends :)



I am really looking forward to having Claire as an Agent and I know she will be a great addition to the model team! Welcome to the Sarah Elle Photography family, Claire!!


Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment