Thursday, May 22, 2014

C. Family | Maternity | Hampton Roads Maternity Photography

Hi!

When Courtney contacted me about a session the very first thing she did was name drop (can you believe that?!). It's like she KNEW I would be begging to work with her if she sprinkled a little sugar and awesome networking in with her inquiry. ;)
 
KIDDING, of course! But really, in her very first note she mentioned that she was referred by an old High School classmate, Kristen; turns out this same Kristen is one of my sorority sisters from college! Is that not the NEATEST connection?!
 
(6 degrees of Kevin Bacon anyone?)

In the beginning of the session I worked really fast out of fear that little Emilia would get cranky and sick of me in her face- so family picture after family picture after family picture we snapped away.
 
Little did I know that working with Courtney's family would turn in to one of the best family sessions I've ever had.
 
Now, I have worked with some REALLY well behaved, polite, sweet kids before but to get through an hour and a half session with a 20 minute drive to first get to the location and have a NOT EVEN two year's old little girl not get upset ONCE?! Well, ladies and gentleman, that right there makes it my best family session ever!
 
Enjoy these images of Courtney's gorgeous family as they celebrate the nearing arrival of their FIRST BROTHER, Connor :)
 


Thank you so much again to you and your family, Courtney, and a HUGE early congratulations! Connor is one lucky little boy :)
Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment