Sunday, June 1, 2014

So Long.... Farewell.... A-Vee-derz and WHAT?! | Hampton Roads Personal

Hi!

So, this is it. This is my very last Sunday blog post {ever?}.
 
Ok, maybe not EVER ever.
 
But I have decided to readjust my blogging schedule.
 
I realized that I absolutely struggle to wait to show you all sneak peeks from the weekend sessions and because of that the Sunday post usually gets lost in the shuffle- or WORSE it gets delayed to Monday- and well, that's just not cool.
 
I want each of you to know exactly when I will be posting my blogs and I want you to look forward to it-- not just randomly notice it when you're scrolling for the next picture from this past weekend's session.
 
So here you go: my last Sunday post.
 
You know what this means though, right?
 
That means there is a NEW scheduled day instead!
 
You guessed right: MONDAY!
 
Now every Monday morning (around 8:45 am EST) and evening (around 8:45 pm EST)  I will post the weekly blog post. It might be a post featuring a session, a personal post, or even one from a new series I'm calling "Beyond the Print."
 
So be sure to check back tomorrow for the very first scheduled MONDAY blog :)
 
And hey- at the very least it will give you something to look forward to and make Monday feel less like... well...a  MONDAY!
 
See you tomorrow!
 
Best,
Sarah
 


No comments:

Post a Comment