Thursday, June 5, 2014

You Did it! | Class of 2014 | Hampton Roads Senior Portrait Photographer

Hi!

Oh my goodness this is SUCH a huge week! Can you believe the school year is OVER?!?!

I'm kind of in shock. I'm not going to lie, I do like the summer because-well-i live near a school and not having to hear the bells go off for each class change is a little nice ;) But I can't believe it's already here!

I just wanted to take this blog post to say THANK YOU to the Class of 2014 Seniors whom I had the absolute pleasure of getting to work with this year.
 
Each one was so fantastic in their own way and provided me with incredible memories and experiences. Each Senior is heading toward their own path- from college to active duty military service to sports teams! It's incredible how driven and talented this year's seniors are!
 


Cait, Rebekah, Lindsey, Stephen, Kristin, and Cait: I can't thank each of you enough for stepping into my life this year and for allowing me to capture one of your most exciting times! I wish EACH of you the very very best and can't wait to see all the incredible things you all do with the rest of your lives :)

Congratulations Class of 2014!!!

Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment