Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Beginnings.

Hi! 
And welcome to the brand new blog! Since today is the first day of a brand new month I figured it was the perfect day to break in the blog! I am so excited to begin to be able to share my sessions and thoughts with you on a regular basis :) Yay for the new blog!

If you follow me on facebook (and if you don't you totally should- really...go to the page and click "like"- you won't regret it!) then you already know how important this new phase of Sarah Elle Photography is to me. With this new beginning comes a lot of different emotions. First and foremost I am definitely EXCITED! :) But I'm also nervous and on completely new ground; which can be scary! But you know what else comes with all of those emotions? Growth. I am growing. I'm growing as a photographer, as a business owner, as a person. And that in itself brings with it a sense of peace and hope and determination. I know that through this growth I will learn and continue to carve my way into the photographer I want to be- the best photographer I can be!

 But if you've gotten this far with me then I know already that you're behind me- and that's the best thing I could ask for! There's nothing better than having the peace of mind knowing that you're family supports you in all that you do. So, with this new chapter of Sarah Elle Photography starting to unfold I want to say hold on tight, Sarah Elle Photography family, it's about to get fantastic! Stay tuned for the great unveiling of the brand new website (the link above is the old one-couldn't release the new one early, you know), new session guide(s)-yep, more than one!, and new business focus. First up? A self-developed project that is dear to my heart called "Life: As it is." But more about that in the next post ;)

 And since a photographer can't have a post without images I thought I'd leave you with one of Charlie Dog. :D



Charlie Dog is always trying to come on the shoots with me and thinks hiding in the camera bag is the way to get a free pass to come along.... silly puppy.

Best,
Sarah


3 comments:

  1. Loving the new blog!!! Can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn!!! I am so excited to have a blog and to finally be able to really communicate with everyone! You know I'm a talker so this will be perfect! ;)

      Delete
  2. New blog looks good. I like the clean lines. Charlie Dog looks good as well.

    ReplyDelete