Wednesday, August 28, 2013

C. Family Preview | Hampton Roads Portrait Photographer

Hi.

Did you see the post on Facebook that said that I'm headed on a completely UNPLUGGED vacation starting this weekend? That's right, completely unplugged: no computer *gasp!* and no phone either until September 8th! I'm pretty excited about it but also a little bit anxious- NO facebook?! NO e-mail?! Seriously?! Yep, seriously! But to be honest I'm more excited than nervous for this chance to truly relax and focus on life in the moment- so bring it on vacay!

Before I go I thought it was only fair to leave my recent family session with a few extra previews to tide them over until I get back. 


 
Aren't their red, white, and blue outfits just the BEST?! I loved their patriotic themed session- it was too cute!
More of this creative and oh-so-sweet family when I get back!

PLUS when I get back maybe we'll start the second edition of "Where in the World is Sarah Elle Photography!" What do you think?!

Best,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, these are ADORABLE!! You did a fantastic job!! And A?? Hot mama! ;-)

    PS -- Have a great vacay & try not to miss me *too* much. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete