Monday, December 2, 2013

Rebekah T. | Hampton Roads Senior Portrait Photographer

Hi!

I am THRILLED to introduce you to Rebekah, Grafton class of 2014!

You want to talk about a confident, independent High School Senior? This is your gal! She plays Lacrosse, is part of a military family (which means she helps out an extra bunch when dad is gone), is super focused on her studies, and loves to try out unique (what I like to call: "before it's cool") styles. She's also just one of the sweetest, most caring people you'll ever meet.

So, when Bek booked the Red Carpet package for her session I was stoked for her to be able to have some pampering and be treated to professional hair and makeup. And when she told me she wanted to mix it up with a relaxed loose curl coupled with a heavy dramatic eye? I was in heaven!

I couldn't decide which I loved more about Bek's session: her goofy personality, those gorgeous eyes, her awesome combat inspired ankle boots, or her beautiful nod to her family and love for photography (bonus points!) by incorporating her grandfather's vintage camera in to the session.

I think I love it all!



The cherry on top of this awesome sundae? Bek's parents booked a family session to follow her shoot! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! I'm in love with the fact they feel High School graduation is a big deal for the whole family- so much so they wanted to document it with family photos! I was so inspired by their shoot together that I am now OFFICIALLY offering a mini-session option for the families of my Seniors to add on to the end of the Senior session! :)

Best,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. These are so good Sarah!! I can already see an improvement in your work since your mentoring session!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaah! You are so sweet! Thank you so much, Meredith!!!

      Delete
  2. Awww... tears.... happy tears. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, Sarah Elle! Congratulations on a great package of a beautiful model.

    ReplyDelete