Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stephen P. Class of 2014 | Hampton Roads Senior Portrait Photographer

Hi!

Did you ever have a time where someone said something to you just to be nice? "Oh we should get together some time" or  "I'd love to do that when it gets warmer" or how about "Oh we should definitely have you do Stephen's Senior photos next year!"

That last one? That last one came true ;)

Last year at ALMOST the exact same time I had the fantastic opportunity to do an extended family shoot for Stephen and his family while his grandparents were in town for Thanksgiving. His family was hands down one of the funniest sessions I've ever shot- they were just so full of laughter and jokes and knew exactly how to push each others buttons (and by the end of the shoot the grandpa had figured out how to push a few of mine, too!)


So when Stephen's mom, Desiree, said at the end of the shoot "We'll definitely be in touch to have you shoot Stephen's Senior photos next year" I thought to myself "that's so sweet of her....but that won't happen."

Fast forward to a couple of months ago when she contacted me and I JUMPED at the chance to work together again! So now, here is Stephen in all his Senior year glory!


Stephen is just as fun as the rest of his family and we were laughing and poking fun the entire session. I do however have to submit a formal AND PUBLIC apology for calling him pretty after some of his shots. He just looked so nice and handsome and the word "pretty" just came spilling out!

Stephen, I am sorry. You are not now nor shall you ever be: pretty. You are handsome and rugged and all things Abercrombie and Fitch.



One really neat thing about Stephen is that he already has everything all planned out and knows exactly what he wants to do and where he wants to head after High School. If the sweatshirt is any indication then you guessed it, he is going to enlist in the Air Force!


My favorite one ^^^


Did I mention he brought his dad's purple Challenger to the shoot? HOW NEAT IS THAT?!

Good luck in the Air Force, Stephen; I know you will be a fantastic addition to the U.S. Armed Forces and I know your dad must be so proud!

Thanks again for putting up with me ;)

Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment