Sunday, October 6, 2013

Senior Session: Cait H.- Grafton Class of 2014 | Hampton Roads Senior Photographer

Hi!


Remember a couple of months ago I blogged about an in-person consultation and mentioned that you would seriously want to stay tuned because the client's session was going to ROCK? Well this is THAT SESSION!

Working with Cait was sincerely a BLAST. She was filled with smiles, had tons of energy, was willing to get all up in the sand just to get the shot (and because I asked her pretty please), and was AS EXCITED, if not more excited than I was about the shoot! 

Plus, she CRAB-WALKED across the sand for me. Yes, I said "crab-walked." I had gotten up out of the sand to show Cait where I needed her to move for me and all of a sudden she's crab-walking over! I was SO BUMMED I wasn't ready at the shutter!

Ok enough chatter, here are some images of this beautiful Grafton High School Senior!

LOVE her pink pants!

So right between THIS shot ^^^ and the one below, there was some crab-walk action happening.

So this is where I have to stop and take a minute to tell you something about Cait. Cait is a Colorado girl at heart- she even went back home there to get her driver's license (does she have the coolest mom, or what?!). Because of living in multiple states and attending multiple schools Cait had to be on multiple swim teams (oh, by the way, Cait is one kick-butt swimmer- she is the only female on this year's SEVA National Swim Team and is choosing colleges based on their swim team options)- Cait lettered at BOTH High Schools she has attended- both here and in Colorado.

So of course we had to capture it. :) Cait's kind of a rockstar.
Thank you, Cait, for a great session and for making my job super easy and SUPER enjoyable!
Best of luck picking schools and I can't wait to see you swim in the Olympics one day!

Best,
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment