Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lindsey F. | Hampton Roads Senior Portrait Photographer

Hi!

Wait until you see these! I mean... seriously, wait until you see them!

Lindsey is my Poquoson Senior Agent which means she represents Sarah Elle Photography in her high school and she represents her high school at Sarah Elle Photography! We shot her first session at the end of her Junior year back in May and from that day forward I knew it would be a LOT of fun working with her!

Lindsey is full of jokes and if you can get her to laugh she has a smile that just won't quit (you'll see what I mean in a bit).

*WARNING* I'm about to get a bit mushy: Despite being in contact with Lindsey throughout the summer and into the school year I was NOT prepared for what I would find when I showed up for hair and makeup on the day of her Senior shoot. Lindsey had somehow grown up over the past 5 months! Not even kidding she looked like an adult and even carried herself in more of an "adult" way (although if asked to define what that is I would fail). I felt a bit nostalgic when I saw her and began to wonder where the girl from the May session had gone!

Take a look!

See?! That's that infectious smile I was talking about :)

I couldn't get over her super cute boots! So we snagged a shot ;)



I am so proud of Lindsey as she goes on her college visits and chooses her path for the future.
Lindsey, it was my pleasure getting to work with you and watch you grow over the past few seasons. I am proud to call you a Sarah Elle Photography Senior Agent, class of 2014!

Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment