Monday, October 28, 2013

"Life: As it is" Part II....drum roll please! | Hampton Roads Portrait Photographer

Hi!

Choosing a nominee to feature in the second installment of "Life: As it is" was extremely difficult. There was an outpouring of nominations the first round and I thought it couldn't get any more difficult to choose someone- but I was wrong.

The second round of nominations had a TON of incredibly humbling and heartwarming nominations. Again, some people nominated others while some nominated themselves; sharing their own stories and experience and opening up a bit of their lives to me.

I am, and will forever be, grateful to each person who sent in a nomination. I am honored to be an ear to the experiences that were shared with me and humbled by the love I was witness to with each nomination.

I am happy to announce that the chosen nomination to be featured is that of an individual who sent in a nomination the first time around, too: Brandi Doyle! Despite having 4 children, Brandi nominated herself and her husband for the session- and you'll just have to stay tuned to find out why I truly feel these two encapsulate exactly what the "Life: As it is" project is all about!

Congratulations, Brandi!

Best,
Sarah

p.s. Did you miss the first installment? It's really a great feature so be sure to check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment