Thursday, October 17, 2013

Spencer Couple: Pregnancy Reveal | Hampton Roads Maternity Photographer

Hi!

A few months ago I booked a session with the Spencer couple (some of you may recognize her as my hair and makeup gal, Rylee) and was extremely honored that I was asked to shoot their session. Rylee works with a number of photographers so to be chosen out of all the talent she works with is such an honor.

Rylee had come up with this gorgeous pin-up inspired military session and we had even scouted out some fabulous locations that enabled us to shoot with some old planes and helicopters- it was SO neat!

A few weeks before the session Rylee contacted me and told me we needed to change the session...well...because of this:
I. WAS. ECSTATIC!

The day of the shoot Rylee showed up, flawless as usual, with her super handsome husband, Slater, and to top it off had made a bunch of ridiculously cute props!


Rylee and Slater really enjoy being in the country hunting, fishing, riding ATV's, etc. so we switched their session to a more woodsy feel. Of course, I put my foot down at the idea of including an ATV ride in their session- she is pregnant, of course. Rylee had no objections :)
Don't you just love the way he looks at her? He's so in love with her and already SO in love with their baby; just like a dad should be ;)

Their baby name choices!


The only flaw with this couple is their choice of football team... BUT since she's my friend I humored her. (She knew I couldn't help but take a small shot in her blog post :p )
Rylee and Slater I am so excited for you both and thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy announcement! It killed me to have to wait to share these images but I know surprising your family was worth the wait :)

Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment