Sunday, November 10, 2013

Victoria and Jaron | Hampton Roads Couples Photographer

Hi!

This post comes at almost the perfect time as tomorrow happens to be Veteran's Day- a day that has increasingly taken on more and more significance in my life as each year passes. My grandfather was a veteran. My step-father is a veteran. My cousin is a veteran. My husband is a veteran. And many many many many many of my friends, friends spouses, and Sarah Elle Photography family members are veterans.

So to be able to honor and highlight a veteran in tonight's post is extra special.

Jaron and Victoria were one of my very first clients in Virginia; so being able to work with them again was a personal treat for me! They are young, fun, super in love, and willing to let me try pretty much anything when it comes to locations, poses, theme ideas, etc.- anyone with that much trust in me is definitely high up on my list of people I love to work with! Plus they love cowboy boots and she's big on fun accessories- both things I love (be sure to check out her pink cowboy boots! Yeehaw!!)

Gah! Aren't they just so pretty?!!

On top of Jaron being a veteran this post comes at a doubly perfect time because he is about to deploy. He is about to go off to continue to fight for all of us here in the United States. And I can confidently say after having worked with these two twice now that Jaron couldn't confidently go forward in his duty without the strong support and unconditional love Victoria provides him here at home.

Jaron and Victoria it is ALWAYS my pleasure to work with you guys and I look forward to doing it again when Jaron returns!
Thank you both.

Best,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful post. Thank you for the spectacular way you have captured the love between my daughter, Victoria and her precious husband, Jaron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is honestly my pleasure, Miriam! They are such great people and it's always a blast working with them!

    ReplyDelete